Marriage and Couple Counseling
Restore your bond...
Your relationship is too important to put off getting help! Whether you have been married for years or are just starting a relationship together, couples counseling can help when you are stuck or looking for a deeper connection.
Some issues couples face that can strain their relationship:
- communication problems
- infidelity or cheating (emotional, sexual, digital, etc.)
- significant health problems
- past traumatic or abusive experiences
- a change in the family (marriage or cohabiting, parenting, blending families, etc.)
I have training in Emotionally Focused Therapy, a method with proven outcomes of helping couples move through distress to create a secure and lasting bond. Through the process of couples therapy, couples can:
- feel emotionally safe together
- identify the negative cycle they get stuck in and the emotions that fuel the cycle
- learn to be vulnerable and accepting of one another's experiences and needs
- create healthy interdependence and trust
- develop more flexible and responsive ways of being together
- discover new solutions to old problems
Call 509.255.3725 now to make a commitment to move toward connection!